Feedback for mbam 3.0.5

I think over all its great. 3 things I think would help it the first being on the dash board screen next to the scan now button would be an update button I know you can click current and it updates or have them auto. I'm sure I can't be alone in liking to manually update all my av's and stuff on home pc.'s. The second it would be great if when first loading mbam it had an option to enhance windows firewall. The 3rd a dash board you can sign into with all your mbam products on it so you can sort your own problems when mbam says to many instillation on this cd you can look see what it is installed on and de-uninstall it from these items this would also save support from my emails lol.

Thanks mbam overall it's very good and hope you all at mbam have a great christmas. Thanks for all your help :)

You can already manually update Malwarebytes 3.0 by clicking on "Current", so your 1st suggestion is already present. 

Malwarebytes 3.0 isn't a firewall, so I don't know what you mean by enhancing the Windows Firewall.

As for your 3rd option, I understand what you mean, a bit like the Licence Center Emsisoft have, though it is through the web (which is more useful in my opinion). Other Antivirus products have the same thing too.

Hello Aura About the firewall thing that if you had an option to enhance windows firewall it would be nice you get that option with some AV's to make windows firewall better well enhance the rule set. I think it would still be nicer to have a bigger more defined button with update written on it.