found 3 ransome ware trogans on built in apps

Hi

I have a samsung galaxy s4 mini i was direct downloading films for a while with no problems .i now have used malware app and its found 3 ransomeware trojans built on apps in the phone that cannot be uninstallled the problem all other malware and security apps find nothing on phone at all is it possible malware bytes is wrong.i did try full reset and the hold the 3 buttons thing u do to bring up internal menu tried to totaly reset phone that way and they are still there im 60% sure i did it right .these trojans are a pain as it seems rooting phone is only option..i have had this phone two months second hand refurbished i dont think these trojans were on phone at begining but cant be sure ..

If anyone understands my terrible description of whats goin on help advice wld be cool.also any direct sites i can try as i now have app that will scan files before download thanks