bcd keeps going missing/corrupted.

Below is a post i did in another forum relating to my problem the helper there said it may be malware so I thought I'd come here and get checked out by experts before doing anything else.

Thank you

Paul

"Hello I have a boot problem at first i thought it was the old drive going so I replaced the drive reinstalled the os and everything worked ok that day.

Nest day went to boot new drive and exactly the same as the old drive happened

File:\Boot\BCD

The boot configuration data for your pc is missing or corrupt.

Here is what I have tried so far.

Use instillation disk went into the part at the start with cmd prompt and typed

bootrec /fixmbr

bootrec /fixboot

attrib -r -s -h c\:boot\bcd

del c:\boot\bcd

bcdboot c:\windows

bootrec /rebuildbcd

None of this works.

I can get into the operating system and once in it's ok and the even weirder thing once it is open it will reboot just fine shutdown and then turn back on just fine but leave it over night off and the next day it's got problems.

It couldn't be the cmos could it?"

UPDATE

Ok I downloaded MBAR while i waited and got these 6

Registry Keys Detected: 6
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\IMAGE FILE EXECUTION OPTIONS\MRT.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot. [f14c0b32bdbfb4824a8305efce35bc44]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\IMAGE FILE EXECUTION OPTIONS\MsMpEng.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Delete on reboot. [b885211c3c4079bda541629210f3dd23]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\IMAGE FILE EXECUTION OPTIONS\svchost.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Delete on reboot. [2d10ae8f8eeeb77f9571e3142fd421df]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\IMAGE FILE EXECUTION OPTIONS\MRT.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot. [93aaf647aece9a9cdfee985cd62d946c]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\IMAGE FILE EXECUTION OPTIONS\MsMpEng.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Delete on reboot. [41fc9aa3740890a63da9bc38a45fcb35]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\IMAGE FILE EXECUTION OPTIONS\svchost.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Delete on reboot. [fd407ac36c1078bea561718632d1bd43]