Malwarebytes Premium 3 0 settings

Hi I just bought the Premium Version of Malwarebytes.  I was wondering if there is recommended settings for best use of product?  Also, I have Emsisoft Internet Security - any helps

on how to configure both so problems don't develop.  Also, noticed on my startup this morning that I had to activate Real Time Protection - will that bug be fixed soon?

Dave

Hi bubl :)

I currently use Malwarebytes 3.0 and Emsisoft Internet Security and I didn't have to adjust any settings in Malwarebytes 3.0 for the 2 of them to play nice together, so I don't think you need either. Also as for the real-time protection thing, did you get a pop-up saying that one module was disabled? If so, did you open the GUI first to check if it was really disabled or not? Because there's still a known issue present in Malwarebytes 3.0.5:

• Occasionally, after installing, you will see a “protection layer is off” warning while the protection is being or has already been automatically turned on. (We have a fix for this coming soon!)

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/191805-malwarebytes-30-known-issues/