Why Malawarebytes mobile can't delete theses?

I have Malawarebytes on my Android tablet. I got into real trouble when I got bombarded when I clicked on an Emulator app. My Malawarebytes found 13 malawares afterwards. I had a difficult time taking control of my tablet once these malawares were downloading stuff, etc... I am puzzled why MB is unable to delete these! I have enclosed my 13 malware by taking screenshot of them. Can't someone tell me how can I get rid of these? Thank you

Screenshot_2016-12-22-17-49-03.png

Screenshot_2016-12-22-17-53-35.png

Since all of them seem to be installed as system level apps, you will need to root your tablet to get rid of them.  In the interim, turn OFF Wi-Fi and data long enough to stop the download deluge.  Go into your APPS setting and you should at least be able to FORCE STOP and DISABLE them, which will greatly reduce their effects until you can root and remove.  IF you don't have any data on your device you can't live without or can't recover from elsewhere, you COULD try a factory reset, but that will likely also blow away everything that wasn't part of the original configuration.  So, THAT decision is a function of how desperate you are to clean house.  The moral of the story is to back up early, often, and completely.  ALSO, verify that your backups are good if at all possible. Good Luck.

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 6:40 AM, GeoNez said:

Since all of the seem to be installed as system level apps, you will n eed to root your tablet to get rid of them.  In the interim, turn OFF Wi-Fi and data long enough to stop the download deluge.  Go into your APPS setting and you should at least be able to FORCE STOP and DISABLE them, which will greatly reduce their effects until you can root and remove.  IF you don't have any data on your device you can't live without or can't recover from elsewhere, you COULD try a factory reset, but that will likely also blow away everything that wasn't part of the original configuration.  So, THAT decision is a function of how desperate you are to clean house.  The moral of the story is to back up early, often, and completely.  ALSO, verify that your backups are good if at all possible. Good Luck.

Hi GeoNez,

Thank you for your suggestions.  They are wise.  Before my Posting, i got desparate and did a factory reset.  Obviously, that didnt work.  I followed your suggestion though Force Stop and Disable, and i Regain control.  UnfoRtunately, I cant Root my tablet.  So for me now is having to use mu my virus app, and to always shutting down the virus, Force Stop and Disable the crap that is forcing upon me.  Thanks again for your help!

On 12/26/2016 at 9:31 AM, GeoNez said:

What version of Android is on the tablet?  What have you tried to use to root it?  Some very recent Marshmallow and many Nougat devices seem difficult to handle, but most everything else is able to be rooted without too much difficulty these days.

Hey GeoNez,

You are right most can be rooted.  I was misled by the website I checked.  It seems that the tablet I have is rootable.  I have Kit Kat.  After rooting, how do I get rid of the viruses that have affected the tablet?   Thanks again for your help.

Edited by Webber2k17
Forgot to ask question.

That's easy.  There are any number of app deletion tools available on the Google Play Store.  I used "System App Remover" which has some ads to contend with but the free version should get the job done for you. You assign root permissions for the app (this may vary with precisely how you rooted it but hopefully it will be clear) and after that you ought to be good to go.  Good Luck.  As with ALL rooting and related issues, you naturally proceed at your own risk but at this point, your tablet seems to have so much malware on it that you probably have nothing to lose.  However, if you've already rooted it, the toughest part is done.  You also may wish to think about UN rooting it when you are finished.  Root level access is very handy under the right conditions, but there's a reason devices are sold without it.  The latest version of MBAM will in fact caution you that it can not completely protect a device once root access is enabled (even if you switch it off afterwards). 

On 12/26/2016 at 9:31 AM, GeoNez said:

What version of Android is on the tablet?  What have you tried to use to root it?  Some very recent Marshmallow and many Nougat devices seem difficult to handle, but most everything else is able to be rooted without too much difficulty these days.

On 12/29/2016 at 2:47 AM, GeoNez said:

That's easy.  There are any number of app deletion tools available on the Google Play Store.  I used "System App Remover" which has some ads to contend with but the free version should get the job done for you. You assign root permissions for the app (this may vary with precisely how you rooted it but hopefully it will be clear) and after that you ought to be good to go.  Good Luck.  As with ALL rooting and related issues, you naturally proceed at your own risk but at this point, your tablet seems to have so much malware on it that you probably have nothing to lose.  However, if you've already rooted it, the toughest part is done.  You also may wish to think about UN rooting it when you are finished.  Root level access is very handy under the right conditions, but there's a reason devices are sold without it.  The latest version of MBAM will in fact caution you that it can not completely protect a device once root access is enabled (even if you switch it off afterwards). 

Hey GeoNez,

Again I appreciate your help in this matter.  You are very helpful :-).  I am going to proceed and will let you know how it turns out next week.  Wishing you a blessed New Year in the meantime!  

Hey GeoNez,

You are right most can be rooted.  I was misled by the website I checked.  It seems that the tablet I have is rootable.  I have Kit Kat.  I will let you know how it turns out in a few weeks.  Wish me luck.  Thanks again for your help.