Malwarebytes 3 (3.0.5) real time detection no working

sometime even for a known malware ,adwares . etc . (a samples known to malwarebytes is missed by version 3 ) which might be a detection problem with MBAM ? I have this too since version 3

right-click on a file to scan with malwarebytes for example .

or ran a thread scan . yeah malwarebytes version 3 it will found some but also it will missed a big parts of the same installed software that was add to malwarebytes database

whatever you have to right-click or you make any others scan . the program is still missed a big parts of the same installed program itself. 

Edited by Gt-truth

1 hour ago, Aura said:

Hi EdPescatore :)

When you said you tested "known viruses", do you mean, samples that were already detected in Malwarebytes Anti-malware 2.x or not?

These are some old virus. Not malware but actual viruses.  One is the old happy99. MBM did nothing. When I removed MBM and windows defender came back on it detected the instantly.

19 minutes ago, Gt-truth said:

sometime even for a known malware ,adwares . etc . (a samples known to malwarebytes is missed by version 3 ) which might be a detection problem with MBAM ? I have this too since version 3

right-click on a file to scan with malwarebytes for example .

Right clicking and scanning the with MBM, they were detected, but that is not how real time protection is suppose to work. :)