Malwarebytes won't open

I have I think updated the Malwarebytes to the latest version 91 week ago) but now it won't open, message says 'unable to connect the service'. My worry is that I am unprotected against things etc;  I have a premium account so some help needed here if possible. (buy the way I'm computer savvy so plain english is needed ;) ) . Thanks

• 4 months later...

Morning is there anybody out there that can help with this ongoing problem, I have been in touch with Malwarebytes and 40 e-mails later still no joy, i should now like to uninstall this program and have nothing more to do with it, it has been a nightmare for the last 6 months.

• Root Admin

Hello @Jellybean808

Sorry to hear you're having issues. I'm pretty sure that unless you have some unheard of rare case I can probably get the program running for you if you like. If not then we can get it removed. In either case I'd like to get some logs please so that I can assist you.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

Ron

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!