MBAW icon shows protection problem

My MBAW has a problem where it shows a red triangle on the System Tray, right clicking it shows one of my protections is OFF but they are all actually turned on..

Screenshot attached.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro fully patched that was upgraded from Windows 7 Pro.

MBAM Error.PNG

12 hours ago, DataBit_CyberServices said:

Same problem here.

.... But i have this problem since the new version 3.0.5 (Earlier versions no problems)

Exploit protection keeps loading and does not start. 

Have the Pc already several times rebooted and also Mbam 3.0 removed and again installed. :rolleyes:

Today, after starting the PC. ...Mbam indicates that everything is works fine. (Exploit security normally loaded)

... But on the taskbar Mbam gives still a warning about the exploit security. 
- Orange warning symbol and pop ups with the text ''protection is off" (Tray icon menu text shows: Exploit security is not on and just as ''cchilderhose'' said before, Exploit security is grayed out) :rolleyes:

So, what to do now?
Again re-installing or just wait for a new fix/update. :mellow:

Knipsel 1.JPG

Knipsel 3.JPG

Knipsel 2.JPG

12 minutes ago, DataBit_CyberServices said:

Today, after starting the PC. ...Mbam indicates that everything is works fine. (Exploit security normally loaded)

... But on the taskbar Mbam gives still a warning about the exploit security. 
- Orange warning symbol and pop ups with the text ''protection is off" (Tray icon menu text shows: Exploit security is not on and just as ''cchilderhose'' said before, Exploit security is grayed out) :rolleyes:

So, what to do now?
Again re-installing or just wait for a new fix/update. :mellow:

Knipsel 1.JPG

Knipsel 3.JPG

Knipsel 2.JPG

I've already found my answer. :) 

Knipsel.JPG

I'm having the exact same issue. Just did a rebuild with Windows 10 Pro. Running the new 3.05 MBAM. All things are turned on to run when Windows loads but every time I go to log in, it says Protection is not turned on and when I check setting, as you can see by the SS,  Exploit Protection is just "starting". The attached SS is from about 32 minutes AFTER I restarted and logged back in. So it's not doing anything or going to the On position.

I also use MBAM Anti-Exploit Premium on top of MBAM Premium.

Any stabs and advice would be awesome. I'll be rebuilding this machine as well as 2 others, Christmas gifts, so it's not "urgent" but would be nice to get these machines protected when they are finished. ;)

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! yada yada.

thank you

Exploit Protection_f.JPG