2 questions concerning version 3.05.1299

First of all, I would like to thank the developers for this very nice new version 3 ! :)

I'm running latest version on Win 10 Pro 1607 (latest Build 14393.576) x64 and like it very much ...

One question concerns the protected applications list : the buttons "delete" and "edit" always remain greyed out (I'm logged in an admin account). 

The other question concerns the exclusions list : where is the correspondent file located (with version 2, a file "exclusions.dat" could be found in C:\ProgramData)?

Thanks for your time !

Edited by throkr
typo

This is a complement to my previous message as I noticed a very strange "bug" : after I came out from safe mode (without networking), MB's systray and main UI were asking for an update as they had reverted to version 3.0 (all settings and updates were lost, only the activation key was saved), however version 3.0.5.1299 was still installed ...

Please note that this strange behavior does not happen coming out of safe mode with networking ...

• Staff

Hello throkr,

Both of these are known issues and are being worked on.

The issue with the software reverting to 3.0 after coming out of Safe Mode - it should have done what you stated and prompted to upgrade, I'm not clear though - did it upgrade properly - are you back to version 3.0.5 now?

14 minutes ago, Ried said:

Hello throkr,

Both of these are known issues and are being worked on.

The issue with the software reverting to 3.0 after coming out of Safe Mode - it should have done what you stated and prompted to upgrade, I'm not clear though - did it upgrade properly - are you back to version 3.0.5 now?

Thanks for your reply.

Concerning the issue after safe mode (without networking) : I'm back to version 3.0.5 now but had to install again this version over version 3.0 ... Very strange, this never happened with previous versions.

Additional info I didn't mention before : when I upgraded the first time to version 3.0.5, I just installed it on top of latest version 2.x.