Hello,

I apologise for posting the new topic with same title. This is probably third one since I seen others facing the same BSOD issue as I had encountered it today. The bug check string and code are: BAD_HEADER_POOL and 0x00000019. Others determined the bug check as a memory problem. MemTest86+ came back no errors after running four passes. WinDBG showed it otherwise. The message said, "*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys. This is something to do with Malwarebytes 3.0 and networking issue. I followed the temporary workaround by switching off the web protection to prevent BSOD from occurring while web browsing.

Before upgrading to Malwarebytes v3.0, I haven't encountered any BSODs with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v2.2 installed in my system. There still are none of hardware conflicts in the device manager prior to/following to the upgrade. No issues using older, stable drivers such as Intel RST and MEI installed on Windows 10 1607 build 14939.576. I am still using the latest driver installed by Windows Update for EnGenius EUB9603 EXT USB Wireless Adapter.

Here's the attached files:

1. logs.zip

2. 121916-7140-01.dmp

3. FRST.txt

4. Addition.txt