Changing E-mail not working

I have changed ISP and when trying to change my e-mail address in my profile I get the Confirm E-Mail page but on an address xxxxx@att.net I never receive the e-mail to confirm the change. I have tried 2 different att.net and both fail. I tried 2 other address that are xxxx@charter.net and xxxxx@outlook.com and they both get the proper e-mail to confirm the change.

Jim :ph34r:

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Phone Man said:

I have changed ISP and when trying to change my e-mail address in my profile I get the Confirm E-Mail page but on an address xxxxx@att.net I never receive the e-mail to confirm the change. I have tried 2 different att.net and both fail. I tried 2 other address that are xxxx@charter.net and xxxxx@outlook.com and they both get the proper e-mail to confirm the change.

Jim :ph34r:

Hello @Phone Man. Have you double-checked your spam filters and folders? I don't see any errors on our side.