Root Kit driver

whonew

Hi,

Try one of the suitable solutions:

(1) If possible, delete the damaged document.

(2) Execute fixup command to Repair Lotus Notes database. (did not work for you)

(3) Make a new database replica and use it to replace the corrupted database. Since the corrupted document has not been replicated, this will be recreated when you will again perform the LEI activity.

(4) Use your previous good backup to restore the Notes database.

(5) Use a third-party tool to Repair NSF File.

Or:

Lotus Notes Repair Kit
A must-have tool for quick and hassle-free Lotus Notes repair. The product combines the convenience of a step-by-step wizard with the power of professional data recovery tools.

Thank you Tabeer , I do not believe Lotus was ever in this computer. I did , however key Lotus in and it took me to Adobe Reader 10, that may have come from paintshop pro,  do not recall if that was in this Windows 7 before I lost every thing , but I am always losing every thing. I think that taking Malewarebyes out again and replacing it may have fixed it and waiting to see if it comes up again . I was think about replacing it but not sure this machine can take much more of me.