I did read the FAQ and do understand that my active subscription for MBAE (v. 1.09.1.1291) entitles me to install  a licensed version of Malwarebytes 3.0. Doing so would remove MBAE and the license is valid for the MB 3.0. My current yearly subscription cost will stay the same as in the previous year.

What if my active subscription is like this?

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium
1 Year Subscription, 1 License per 3 PCs

Couple of things that is not clear in the FAQ...

Can I install MB 3.0 to all three PCs, if that's the license I have? And if I can... Will I be able to transfer the license from one PC to another? Just like in the case of replacing existing PC with a new one.

TIA...

Hi dont_touch_my_buffer :)

From what I understand, all the existing licences are grand-fathered by Malwarebytes, which means that they'll work the exact same way as before. In your case, you should be able to install Malwarebytes 3.0 on 3 different computers using the licence you bought.

Thanks Aura...

That has been my understanding as well, after reading this in the FAQ, quote:

Malwarebytes 3.0 will automatically remove the old stand-alone Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit and Anti-Ransomware and upgrade them all to Malwarebytes 3.0, migrating the license key accordingly.

Understanding how the upgrade works and what it'll actually do may not be the same. 

Our understanding might be correct and my three PCs with current MBAE with the same license key will just upgrade to MB 3.x. On the other hand, installing MB 3.x on the second PC may result in "The current license key is not eligible for upgrade...", or some similar message. The upgrade on the second or third PC may just install the evaluation version of MB 3.x.

I just don't know without trying. And yes, the FAQ should clarify this in my view...

In that case you'll have to wait for an employee to step in and answer your question. If I were you, I would go forward with the upgrade anyway and see for myself.

On the other hand, installing MB 3.x on the second PC may result in "The current license key is not eligible for upgrade...", or some similar message. The upgrade on the second or third PC may just install the evaluation version of MB 3.x.

IF that happens, you can always email the support to get assistance with your licence.