problem with a folder - everything is gone

Gt-truth

while I was having a problem with "downloads folder"(when I want to access to it it trowing an Explore error and I cant to reinstall malwarebytes ) and I have Googled and I was looking for "Microsoft fix it tool for reset files and folder option" but Microsoft have removed all of its tools which I have it to using a reset script for that .and afters this . the script have delete all of my files in the downloads folder ! so any way to have my files back ?

Edited by Gt-truth

Download Yodot File Recovery software and do the following steps:

• Download and install Yodot File Recovery program in the system
  • Run the utility with the help of shortcut icon provided on desktop
  • From the main screen of the application, click on Deleted File Recovery and then proceed to next screen
  • Select the drive from where data recovery process has to be carried out
  • Upon selecting the drive, from the next tab mark the file types that needs to be rescued from download folder
  • At last, initiate the scanning process. As soon as the scanning process is completed, user can view the restored list of files in Data View or File Type View
  • View the files before saving them on known destination location as desired on your PC

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 5:01 AM, Gt-truth said:

download it and install it but it is not a free software and also this software it only "shows Existing files on the drive and not shows the deleted stuffs for recovered them back"

To recover the deleted files try installing recuva. It is a freemium software and it allows you to recover all the deleted files. But keep in mind that this also won't work if the folder is rewritten.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2016 at 5:36 AM, Gt-truth said:

the script have delete all of my files in the downloads folder

This may be a silly question but have you checked in the recycle bin or did the script clean that to?

I second recurva like Manojprabhakar recommend's if it did clean them from the recycle bin. It's made by the same people (Pirioform) who made ccleaner and speccy.

https://www.piriform.com/recuva