Stuck at ''Checking for updates''

I am having problems with my pc and at Tom's Hardware I tried asking for some help (http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3269803/chrome-connect-internet.html), someone told to try to use Malwarebytes and I tried but for some reason it wouldn't download, I asked a friend to download it for me and send to my email, after I installed and tried to scan it got stuck at ''Checking for updates''. I found this post

and I did what I could do in here, I downloaded the first one but I found the same problem that I previous had with the second one, this time my friend isn't online to send me this  mbam-check.ex Can someone help me with this problem?

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

• Staff

Hello Xandin and thank you for the logs.

Download the attached Fixlist.txt and save it in the same location as FRST64.exe.  Both the Fixlist.txt and FRST64.exe must be in the same location for the script to execute.

1. Double click FRST64.exe to launch the tool

2. When the tool opens, click the *FIX BUTTON*.

3. Once it has finished, a Fixlog.txt will open and also have been saved in the same location the tool was run from.

Please send me the Fixlog.txt in your next reply along with an update on machine behavior.

Regards,

Lisa

Fixlist.txt

• 4 weeks later...