Malwarebytes v3 - Commandline install

Is command line installation supported on the new Malwarebytes v3 Premium edition? Uninstalled corporate edition and installed new version 3, been testing v3 now since release. Looking to make a batch script for easy install on 40 more clients. Any help or documentation would be greatly appreciated, didn't find none is the newest user guides.

5 minutes ago, zer0day said:

Uninstalled corporate edition and installed new version 3, been testing v3 now since release. Looking to make a batch script for easy install on 40 more clients.

MB3.0 is for HOME non business use. Most likely  CLI will NOT be a part of it.

Edited by Porthos

• Administrators

Hi @zer0day,

The recently released Malwarebytes 3.0 is for home/consumer use and does not support CLI.

The business version of Malwarebytes 3.0 will be coming next year. Here's more info:

On 12/8/2016 at 5:13 AM, RubbeR DuckY said:

I’m a business customer and I want Malwarebytes 3.0! When can I get it?
Small businesses that use the un-managed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1x or 2x versions can uninstall the old product and install the new Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium. The centrally managed Malwarebytes 3.0 will be shipping for business customers by early next year. We’re very excited about some really cool endpoint protection management technologies we have in the pipeline for our business customers.

Edited by celee