Can't update definitions in Mbam3

This morning I've updated to Malwarebytes 3.0.4.1269 from 2.2.1.1043. And I performed a clean install, so I manually uninstalled old one and in with the new one.

Rebooted the pc twice. 

But the definitions wont update no matter what I'll do.

According to the log it has something to do with the manifest, it fails to validate it.

The log sometimes say it did not fail to validate it, but it still won't actually download definitions(I guess). Cause the program still claim that it doesn't have current updates.

Logs provided from Malwarebytes and FRST64.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

MBAMSERVICE.LOG

I am having the same issue as caveman.

Just installed Malwarebytes 3.0.4.1269  - Component package 1.0.39 and update package version 1.0.547. I installed over the top of Malwarebytes and MBAE as suggested. Also have win 10X64.

It goes through the motions of updating even letting me know it is downloading updates but then as soon as that is finished tells me the definitions are out of date and so on....

I also rebooted but to no avail.

Mbam 3 has just corrected itself and says the definitions are now up to date. However win10X64 crashed three times prior to this - the screen saying "something has gone wrong and we are collecting information and we will restart the computer" with a big smiley.  I was navigating in internet explorer when it crashed. Never had this issue prior to installing the mbam3 just an hour ago. Since mabm3 has corrected itself so far no crashes.  The conjunction of these two events mabm3 not updating and win10 crashing-restarting itself  leads me to suspect they are related.

24 minutes ago, mightaswell said:

Mbam 3 has just corrected itself and says the definitions are now up to date. However win10X64 crashed three times prior to this - the screen saying "something has gone wrong and we are collecting information and we will restart the computer" with a big smiley.  I was navigating in internet explorer when it crashed. Never had this issue prior to installing the mbam3 just an hour ago. Since mabm3 has corrected itself so far no crashes.  The conjunction of these two events mabm3 not updating and win10 crashing-restarting itself  leads me to suspect they are related.

Worked for me too now. They must have had a glitch in their servers or something.

I did not experience any crashes. So maybe the crashes did not have to do with Mbam?

I still can not update.

Malwarebytes 3.0.4.1269  - Component package 1.0.39 and update package version 1.0.547, Windows 7x64

When I click on update then it will be checked but not installed.

On Dashboard: Updates are not up to date.

What can i do !?

Edited by toomm1