force deleted ?

Gt-truth

Hi

what you thinks if adwcleaner is to has an option "to force deleted undeletable adwares"  .... this because adwcleaner tool gets stuck or hang while its in "deleted process/clean-up process" usually  adwcleaner almost got stuck/hang at deleting services and process !

Edited by Gt-truth

18 minutes ago, fr33tux said:

Hello,

Can you elaborate?

Thanks,

yes I can . for example : adwcleaner found some adwares items . I then click on "clean button" > reboot the system . the  detected items were back upon system start up (otherwise after system restart) and adwcleaner is unable to ""cleanup some of adwares" .so a force deleted for adware Elements might be the solution for this issue which is the adwcleaner seems can not removed some adwares

some adware program blow

YouKu
Universal

Edited by Gt-truth

2 minutes ago, fr33tux said:

Those cases are mostly bugs that need to be fixed, so don't hesitate to send us any feedback that show this behaviour.

Please note that several related issues are known and will be addressed in the coming major release.

nice to know this is was a bug . and hopefully adwcleaner gets better then before ! and thanks to you for let me this info about the issue .

I will send you a link to my other topic .... and more question .... even with no internet adwcleaner tool is able to gets and loading the database offline ? how is that ? Can you explain?