Malwarebytes and Avast

Looking for some direction as this is a new one for me and reading some earlier threads it states Avast and MB v 3.0 are compatible. If I try to turn on real time protection in Avast I get the screen capture attached. This is for a non-technical customer who I just got off Norton and want to keep as much automated as possible as my experience is they will forget to run manual scans.

Thanks,

Chris

Avast.jpg

Hi CCPCDR :)

Malwarebytes 3.0 is still compatible with other major Antivirus vendors. First of all, it would be a good idea to install the latest version (3.0.5), and then see if you still get the pop-up from avast!. If you do, open Malwarebytes, go in the Settings, scroll down a bit and see what setting is checked under the "Action Center" section. Right now, it's as if the setting to register Malwarebytes in the Action Center was set, though I would personally leave it to "Let Malwarebytes decide" or "Do not register Malwarebytes in the Action Center".

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/192529-malwarebytes-305-patch-release-now-available/