MB ver3 conflict with Webroot?

I am having a problem with the MB's V3 conflicting with my Webroot Secure Anywhere.  If I have all the protection in MB enabled after a few minutes of browsing the computer has a blue screen that says "Bad Pool Header" and restarts.  I have found that if I have just the Anti-Exploit and Anti-Ransomware in V3 running, no problems  The only reason I had MB installed was to run scans no more than once  a week or so.  I had been running MB's anti-exploit and anti-ransomware beta as separate programs, but when V3 installed, the other two programs were deleted.  Once the 'trial period' is over, and MB V3 will only scan, I plan on re-installing MBAE and MBARW again, and use MB v3 strictly for scanning.

Windows 10 Pro Version 1607  64 bit

I've included the logs file

logs.zip

I had updated Webroot recently, I did after installing MB v3.  The reason I updated WR was in Firefox had stopped allowing the Webroot Filtering Extension.  To fix that problem I had downloaded and re-installed Webroot, which coincidentally happened to be after I had installed the new version of MB (by 2 days).   I read the other thread and like I said in my original post on my BSOD says "Bad Pool Header" no numbers were there. 

I did download and updated Webroot (new version in the last day or so), turned on all protection in MB.  It did the same thing....bsod saying "bad pool header".   This time though on the re-start Windows did a "scanning and repairing C drive".  

Like I had said before the only reason I want Malwarebytes is for the scanning.  Before if not sooner or as the trial expires, I'll start using MBARW beta, and MBAE separately like I had done for a long time, with no problems.  I've enclosed the logs file from after the last crash.

logs.zip

• Staff

@tacua  We'd like to collect a bit more information that may be helpful in narrowing down the problem.

STEP 1:

Could you please run the following scanning tool so we can collect a bit more information about the machine and Windows errors?

This next scanner will not make any changes to your machine on its own, nor will it divulge any personal information that may compromise your security.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool from here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/ and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.

**After you click the Download Now 64-bit, or the Download Now 32-bit, another page will open — DO NOT CLICK ANY ADDITIONAL 'download now' buttons, just wait and look toward the bottom of your browser for the option to Run or Save. Click Save.

•Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.

Note: If you are prompted by Windows SmartScreen, click More info followed by Run anyway.

•Click the Scan button.

•When the scan has finished, it will save 2 logs  in the same directory the tool was run from.  Please attach the following logs:

Addition.txt

FRST.txt 

STEP 2:

Please zip up and attach the C:\Windows\Memory.DMP file

• Staff

Hello Pachapapa

Yes and no. They believe there may be a conflict with the Web Protection and WebRoot and hope to have a fix in the next build.

Open Malwarebytes and click Settings > Protection tab

Under 'Web Protection' slide the toggle to the OFF position and let me know if the machine still bsod's