Real Time Protection Layers Turned Off Balloon Keeps Reappearing

Right click on Malwarebytes tray icon, hopefully you see ticks against the four protection layers.

Or right click on Malwarebytes tray icon > Open Malwarebytes > Dashboard - all four protection layers should be on.

Sometimes you may have to wait for a few seconds after startup or an update for all ticks to appear.

If layers are all on then ignore the warning balloon.  This is a know issue which will hopefully be fixed soon.  See point 3 here:

I was having that happen, but also found my computer clock was changing to different date.. that is without my permission,  the time always stayed correct, it was only the dates which changed, and MB3 would not say I was fully protected until I corrected the date, later the date would again change and this scenario has been going on over and over until I find out the problem.

4 hours ago, Kurttb1 said:

I was having that happen, but also found my computer clock was changing to different date.. that is without my permission,  the time always stayed correct, it was only the dates which changed, and MB3 would not say I was fully protected until I corrected the date, later the date would again change and this scenario has been going on over and over until I find out the problem.

Your thread here indicates that you may have issues going on with that computer that don't appear to be related to Malwarebytes

• 1 month later...