Win 7 System Freezes/Told to start link here per kevinf80 Malwarebytes

sm7

I was told to place a thread here per kevinf80.

System: Win 7 32 bit(using Purchased Malwarebytes, CC Cleaner, Spybot, Micro Essentials) Browser FireFox.

Currently sometimes my system runs fine and then it freezes (spinning circle) and then I must turn power off and reboot with F8.

Discription of current problem:

Sometimes program will not load on boot, Malwarebytes sometime will not complete full scan and freezes, computer freezes on backups, systsem freezes on some sites or when more application are open.  I have attached Foxfire Crash Reports, VEW Scan Report, and link to my work with MBAM Malware Removal Windows kevinf80.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/190899-plz-help-fdeeper-scan-win-7-cant-run-malwarebytes-etc/?page=2

FireFoxCrash Report.JPG

Last Crash 1.JPG

Last Crash 2.JPG

VEW2.txt

VEW3.txt

VEW4.txt

VEW5.txt

VEW6.txt

VEW8.txt

Could we start with these 2 sets of reports please?:

Let's try looking at these 2 sets of reports:

Report Set #1)  Please run this report collecting tool (even though you may not be experiencing BSOD's) so that we can provide a complete analysis: (from the pinned topic at the top of the forum)  

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
FYI - I don't often use the Perfmon report, so if it doesn't work please just let me know.

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR or other compression utilities. 
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.

Report Set #2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: 
SpeedFan v. 4.5.1 and later (free from here: 
http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php ) can log temperatures in a CSV file:
You may not need to log temps - if uncertain, please ask.
To make it work (log the temps to a file) you have to do BOTH of the below:

1. Enable logging in general: Configure...Log...check "Enabled" then click on OK to save.

2. Enable logging for specific checks: Configure...Temperatures..left click on each sensor, then click on "Logged" at the bottom of the Window (for our purposes we want them all) then once you've selected "Logged" for all sensors, then click on OK to save.

The log will be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFan
Naming: log files are named SFLogYYYYMMDD.csv, where YYYY is the year (four digits), MM is the month (2 digits, zero padded) and DD is the day (2 digits, zero padded). If a file already exists by that name, the file that already exists is renamed according to the following naming scheme: SFLogYYYYMMDD-CCCC.csv, where CCCC is a increasing number. The new file is then created with the standard file name scheme.

Notes: whenever you change the options related with logging, SpeedFan starts a new log file.
NOTE:You may want to turn logging off when we're done - as I don't know it's impact on performance or on the system.

On 12/13/2016 at 2:54 AM, usasma said:

Admin.evtx

Hope i did this right ?

Perform report ... not sure the zip was created i didn't see anything abt this report?

Regarding :

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

I have been shutting the system down because the systems locks/freezes/spinning circle.

Thanks

Admin.zip

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip

Sorry for the delay in responding - lot's of personal stuff going on :(

From the Admin logfile:
There are a number of problems with your K: drive that are associated with the ACT program (this is listed as a Seagate Backup Plus drive)
There are also a number of problems with the E: drive (this is listed as a removable disk)
The log also shows problems with HD7 (this is listed as a Seagate Backup Plus drive)
I would strongly suggest starting with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html
Please start with the hard drive diagnostics on ALL hard drives (to include the USB one's), but complete ALL of the tests and let us know the results.
You may also want to uninstall the ACT program to see if that helps.

From the Sysnative log files:
You only have 1365 MB of available Physical Memory (RAM).
Please get more memory if the system is able to handle it.
While waiting to upgrade the memory, please:
- only use one program at a time
- go through your startup items and stop those that aren't essential from loading with Windows

Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

If all of this doesn't help, please post back and we'll see about running some more tests.
Good luck!

I have install Recommended updates and the system is already running better. I will run some of the utilities you suggested and get back with you.

Thanks for recommending the updates. I had done all critical updates but not all recommended updates.