Bad pool header caused by MBAM?

Ever since I upgraded my PC from windows 7 ult to Windows 10 I've been getting blue screen errors of BAD_POOL_HEADER and when I did a clean format on my harddrive and didn't have MBAM installed I stopped getting them but the moment I install it and do anything on chrome/internet based I get a bluescreen saying BAD_POOL_HEADER I checked my .DMP files and this showed up. If you need the rest of the .dmp into a .txt let me know and I'll happily provide it.

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  CODE_CORRUPTION

PROCESS_NAME:  MBAMService.exe

CURRENT_IRQL:  0

Thanks!

Can't edit post for some reason so I'll reply with the correct format.

1. Ever since I upgraded my PC from windows 7 ult to Windows 10 I've been getting blue screen errors of BAD_POOL_HEADER and when I did a clean format on my harddrive and didn't have MBAM installed I stopped getting them but the moment I install it and do anything on chrome/internet based I get a bluescreen saying BAD_POOL_HEADER
  2. BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER
  3. Operating System Details: WINDOWS 10 PRO
  4. If I use the internet/load up a site on chrome or any browser or anything internet related.
  5. Do you get the same result more than once if you follow the same steps? Yes/Did a clean install and everything
  6. A copy of the contents of C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs in a ZIP file (attach to post).

Hello daLucas and :welcome:

1.)  Please try again to attach the zipped MBAMSERVICE.LOG file to your next reply as it is absent from your topic's posts.

2.)  Also, please attach the .dmp file, from the "%SystemRoot%\Minidump\" directory, that corresponds to the system's latest BSoD.

3.)  Please consider selecting the "Follow" button, near the upper right-hand corner of your topic, to receive very timely email notifications when a reply is made to your topic.

As soon as the requested data is made available, the Malwarebytes' QA & Developer Teams, and staffers can commence their analysis.

Thank you.

• Staff

Thank you. They would also like to see what other programs are installed and running to look for conflict. When you get the chance, could you please send logs from FRST?

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool from here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/ and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system

**After you click the Download Now 64-bit, or the Download Now 32-bit, another page will open -- DO NOT CLICK ANY ADDITIONAL 'download now' buttons, just wait and look toward the bottom of your browser for the option to Run or Save. Click Save.

•Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.

Note: If you are prompted by Windows SmartScreen, click More info followed by Run anyway.

•Click the Scan button.

•When the scan has finished, it will make produce 2 logs in the same directory the tool was run from. Please attach the following logs to your next reply:

FRST.txt

Addition.txt.