pixel.rubiconproject.com

otiv2424

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, so please forgive me if I am doing it wrong. I keep getting pixel.rubiconproject.com coming up as website blocked by Malwarebytes over and over and over again and each time with different port numbers and outbound. What is this? I tried deleting cookies in internet explorer but it still happening. Does anyone know what I should do? I have Malwarebytes Home Premium 2.2.1.1043.

Thank-You in advance

............... Thank-You so much Phil (garioch7). I also now am getting another site being blocked. I cant remember the name now but its like cs.vs....something.....something. I also looked these guys up like I did for pixel.rubiconproject.com and they are advertising companies. They seem legit for all intents and purposes but it's starting to become annoying when I visit different websites and these start popping-up as being blocked. I'm thankful that Malwarebytes is doing it's job, so to speak, even though it is a false-positive.

Good Cheers

Vito