biomembrain

Malwarebytes Keylogger Protection

11 minutes ago, biomembrain said:

This would compliment anti-exploit, ransomware, and rootkit technologies.

I think those already in the malwarebytes product !

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium can detect and quarantine trojans with keylogging capabilities if that's what you're asking.

On 12/9/2016 at 6:36 PM, Aura said:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium can detect and quarantine trojans with keylogging capabilities if that's what you're asking.

That's quite correct, however if the OP was proposing some sort of behavioral keylogger detection capability then that is something that Malwarebytes does not currently include and which is definitely on our list of possible features to add in the future.  That said, to my knowledge at least, keyloggers haven't been a very common threat at all over the past couple of years or so and most of what's been out there right now has been ransomware and exploits with a few Trojans on the side, and of course the ever present PUPs.  I know that our focus is and always has been providing protection against the most severe and prevalent threats, especially those which tend to slip past other vendors so if keyloggers do become common once more as they once were years ago you can bet we'll be on top of it with something like this, but until then it really all depends on what the bad guys are currently doing and what we have to build to beat them.