Malwarebytes 3 Free version

From Marcin himself.

4. Remediation is FREE. Literally free. We build software to HELP YOU FOR FREE. I can't take the anger and reaction seriously when we clean up 250 million computers a year for FREE. This is not going away, consider this my pledge to the security community.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/629910/another-one-bytes-the-dust/#entry4105360

43 minutes ago, Aura said:

Sorry but I don't understand the reason for this post to me. I said nothing bad about MBA-M, I asked a question, found the answer myself and that is it. Why am I being yelled at? Why am i directed to a thread on Bleeping Computer? I asked no question there. I said NOTHING here or there or anywhere that would warrant this response

Why am I being referred to Bleeping Computer when I asked no question there??????

I know you didn't say anything bad about Malwarebytes, I never implied that. And I'm not yelling at you at all. I just posted a quote from Marcin stating that Malwarebytes will always have a free version (which is what you asked) and when you quote someone, it is proper practice to link the source (which happens to be on BleepingComputer) so people can verify it's authenticity. And even though you found the answer yourself, you didn't say that it was, so there might be people that read your thread and wonder what that answer was, and that's why I posted it, to answer their question. 

Why go to Bleeping Computer when the answer to my question is on the program download page

https://www.malwarebytes.com/premium/

It is also noted on

Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Is there still a FREE Malwarebytes? What will it include?

Yes! We still firmly believe that everyone has a fundamental right to a malware-free existence, and that’s not changing. Malwarebytes 3.0 Free will have the same capabilities as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, but with a 3x to 4x scan speed improvement.

Edited by jholland1964
added link