Malwarebytes 3.04 tcpip.sys bsod

Hi.I upgraded malwarebytes from v 2 to the new v3.04 but all i get is bsod and when I check it says the fault is tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe so I'm wondering whats wrong wirth it?

v2 works with any problems so this is frustrating if we all are gonna automaticly upgraded evntualy.I'm a premium user and I use windows defender and windows 10 64bit anniversary.

I also tried to do the clean removal of malwarebytes and install malwarebytes 3.0.4 but with same results.The bsod starts when i start up skype and firefox.

Hi Abrexus92 :)

Are you able to .zip the content of the C:\Windows\minidump folder and attach it here? The logs inside contains information about your BSODs, so it'll help the dev know what's happening. Also, .zip the content of C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\Logs and attach it here as well.

Hello,

I have been having exactly the same issue.  I was having it with both V2 (+Anti-Exploit) and V3.  I have attached my minidumps that both blame 'tcpip.sys' however the memory dump blames 'mwac.sys' for the same crashes.  I also seem to feel it has something to do with skype and web browsers (because when it happens it happened within the first 30 seconds of me starting my PC or when starting Firefox/Edge).  It seems quite inconsitant as to if it happens, however it has happend at least 10 times in the last month and is more prone if I quickly start to do things on the PC after startup.

I have included 2 minidumps and the 'WhoCrashed' description of the memory dump (its 1Gb).  If you want this let me know.

On Sat 10/12/2016 08:27:10 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: mwac.sys (mwac+0x6BF3)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x20, 0xFFFF9483DDBA7830, 0xFFFF9483DDBA7850, 0x4020015)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mwac.sys
product: Malwarebytes Web Protection
company: Malwarebytes
description: Malwarebytes Web Protection

Sadly I have clean installed MalwareBytes (using mbam-clean) to try and solve the issue prior to finding this thread.  If I see more crashes after the clean install I will add them here.

Kind regrads

Chris

121016-29578-01.dmp

121016-28734-01.dmp

Same issue here, disabling web protection module solve it

On Fri 09-Dec-16 18:59:51 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\120916-33234-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (tcpip+0x148023)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80525478023, 0xFFFFAE803045A9C0, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: TCP/IP Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

120916-33234-01.zip