When my malwarebyte trial is ended, will this Malicious Website be able to take me over? I have 8 days left of the full premium version

I am getting this error.

This message comes with an interval of about 3 hours.

" Detection, 2016-12-04 20:04, SYSTEM, MARKUS-LAPTOP, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 80.82.70.26, 23, Inbound, C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe, "

And I also wonder if when my trial of malwarebytes is ended, does one have the "Malicious Website Protection" left working as normal? When my malwarebyte trial is ended, will this Malicious Website be able to take me over? I have 8 days left. In the full premium version of malwarebytes it says that one has "Malicious Website Blocking" but not in the free version

Malicious Website Protection is part of Real-Time Protection, and is a feature of Malwarebytes Premium.  When the trial ends, Real-Time Protection ends too.  You can scan at will and get database updates at will, but neither are automatic beyond that point.