Windows 10 identity config identity loss

I just upgrade my Malware software and now I am locked out of my computer.  The screen is black, the start button is inoperative, some of the toolbar is displayed but none of it works correctly  Right click on the dialog bubble in the lower right and a dialog opens, but click to open the Action Center and nothing happens

The initial error message was

c:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. 

Clicking around and I discovered, " The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect check the username and password." but I'm the only user and windows accepted my credentials to get past the flash screen. 

What do I do?

Hello and Welcome...

A little more info may be helpful.  You say you upgraded your Malware software (I assume Malwarebytes).  After the upgrade, did you run a scan and were items detected and/or removed?  If items were removed can you tell us what was detected, or provide us with the scan log?

Have you tried booting into safe mode?