system volume information and/or autochk virus daily

meesh

hello,

i recently had a popup fiasco and in one day hundreds of things installed themselves on my xp.

i think i have gotten rid of everything but on a daily basis my antivirus says my system volume information and/or autochk is infected. i turned off and created new restore points and my scans are clean for a day and then again it says i have a virus in system volume information (sometimes it lists 1 or 2 and sometimes 20). lately my mspaint and calculator went missing so i had to twice restore them via the xp sp3 installation disk (not sure if that's related). i have attempted to get help from bleeping computer but there it wasn’t much help or new information from what i've already done. my scans with malwarebytes (adwcleaner, mbar anti rootkit and mbam anti malware) all come up clean - but they did DURING the time when i had obvious malware.. but my realtime antivirus was listing 2-30 infected system restore files daily even after turning system restore on and off (after resetting by turning it off and back on i got two clean scans but a few hours later again it said i had a system volume information infection.. though this time just 2 instead of 30).

i have done the following:

- multiple scans (with programs listed above AND others)

-deleting autochk and restoring it via the installation disc

-turning system restore on and off and making a new restore point after a clean scan

-using rkill before a scan   

is there any way to fix this from coming back?

thanks in advance.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

untitled.JPG