Question regarding serial key

Hello,

Few years back i bought Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro from an authorized store. I never used it and it's brand new. The serial key has the lifetime warranty on it. I dont remember where i stored the CD for the program but i have the serial key for the program. If i download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the official website since i dont know where the CD is, can i use the serial key that i have for it? If yes, which version do i have to download from the official website, the free one or the premium edition one? Thank you for the help!

Hi lubo :)

Your product key will work with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware even if you download it from the website (it's the same program). You can download any version (Free or Premium), and you'll end up with the same program. All you have to do after installing it is to activate it using your product key.