Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark

New Beta Version is a Pain in the A__!

Guest Mark

I installed the new beta version and it keeps asking me to install the new beta version.  I installed it again and it still asks me to install the new version.  It asks me almost constantly.

Hello Guest Mark and :welcome::

Using the native Windows built-in zip utility, please create the following .zip (not .7z or .rar) archive file for MBARW developer team analysis:

"%ProgramData%\MalwarebytesARW"

Please attach the .zip archive to your next reply.  Thank you for your beta testing contribution to the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (MBARW Beta) project and your valued feedback.

Guest Andy

Hi there. I am having the same issue. Every time I boot up my laptop it prompts me to install the new version. The trouble is, it's the same version that is already installed so it goes through the motions of installing but nothing happens.

This is happening every time I boot my laptop.

Hello Guest Andy and :welcome:

Using the native Windows built-in zip utility, please create the following .zip (not .7z or .rar) archive file for MBARW developer team analysis:

"%ProgramData%\MalwarebytesARW"

Please attach the .zip archive to your next reply.  Thank you for your beta testing contribution to the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (MBARW Beta) project and your valued feedback.