How to be protected using Windows 10?

alex_ross

Hello everyone!

Frankly speaking, I need your help. Few months ago I decided to install win 10 regardless all negative reviews. Its unwanted and uncontrolled OS updates irritate me, but in general I found it comfortable and well-designed software.

Unfortunately, my vpn does not operate on win 10 and I need to find another service.

I’ve read many articles about the best vpn for windows, but they are identical and suggest the same 5 vpns  is a good example of viewed articles).

So, have you ever use one of them? What is your experience?

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed link to marketing spam

1. When you start up Windows 10 for the first time, Windows Defender is on and working to protect your PC by scanning for malicious software. It will turn itself off if you install another antivirus app.
  2. Windows Defender uses real-time protection to scan everything you download or run on your PC. Turn off real-time protection temporarily by selecting the Start  button, and then selecting Settings > Update & security >Windows Defender.

• 1 month later...