7-zip ?

25 minutes ago, Aura said:

7-Zip isn't malicious at all, and I doubt that the legitimate program comes bundled. Can you list websites/downloaders that have 7-Zip bundled so the Staff can check them out?

I will do it in later time . but I can also confirm that this a lot of security vendors is now offering their anti-virus tool with third party free bundled software.  so I should remove my anti-virus due to they already offers a bundled crap for a third party installer/website ?

but I can also confirm that this a lot of security vendors is now offering their anti-virus tool with third party free bundled software.

This is nothing new.

http://blog.emsisoft.com/2015/01/17/has-the-antivirus-industry-gone-mad/

so I should remove my anti-virus due to they already offers a bundled crap for a third party installer/website ?

It's up to you. I never install programs from a third party website/installer, always from the official website of the program.