unable to remove backdoor malware trojans after detecting

IMG-20161125-WA0002.jpg  hi all. my old MobiLe had bugged me a lot. I bought a new smartphone. but now I factory reset It and all the installed apps were gone but than i installed malwarebytes and scanned and found some malware still running. when I select to delete them. It was  it possible! . 

*** uninstall u successful ***

please help me. 

and you know what was happening before I reset this mobile. Each and every second some pop up or alert would come up and I couldn't do a thing other than switch it off. Later I I saw malware blocking net alpha virus or bug. I went to SAFE MODE and disabled & force stopped it. and after reseting mobile I reinstalled malwarebytes and scanned but now I can't remove the bugs as I said before. so please help me remove them.

IMG-20161125-WA0001.jpg

i rebooted the mobile in safe mode and disabled netalpha App then used  stubborn trojan killer app which asked to on the WIFI or internet than the malware got activated and the got caught and deleted. as per my knowledge (i dont know what was the process) but the virus got deleted. so no infection detected till now, i also on the "app permission" under Settings