1.09.1.1261 & Chrome

Morrile

• Staff

Hi Morrile,

Thanks for reaching out. Do you have Kaspersky Internet security installed on your system. if you do, please update your Kaspersky software. Kaspersky released an update last week which had some conflicts with MBAE, they released another update within a few hours to fix it, and users have confirmed that browsers are working again. 

If you do not have Kaspersky on your system, please follow RSullinger's instructions to get us logs to look into your issue.

Thanks.

So it was Kaspersky causing us all the problems, thanks for the update. Since then it's now all working as it should as I do have Kaspersky yet no other browsers were affected other than Chrome, so assumed it was MBAE. 

Hello Arthi,

I have downloaded and installed the later version of MBAE and all browsers are working fine. I have Kaspersky set at maximum and noticed that with this update the browsers open a little faster than before. I will monitor it for this week and will report back if any issues found, else you will hear nothing from me. Many thanks for the file :)

Morrile