Sudden Detection on Simple Software

faust6

Dear Malwarebytes Team, 

Nauman here from Sorcim. Our company's software ST Cleaner is now detected as PUP by Malwarebytes, and our users who also happen to be your clients are facing a difficult situation. The insanely simple, useful, secure and ethical software is live for quite long and it has never been detected by Malwarebytes or other big software before. As soon as users download and try to install STC, the Malwarebytes removes it. We strongly believe this is a false positive detection, and request an immediate action from you to make necessary changes. This detection is hurting our reputation and causing problems to the end users of both companies. 

We are using the digital certificate by Symantec which verified everything about our company and products. 

Kindly take note of our request. The software which strictly follows Google Software Principles should not be seen as malicious. I have checked your criteria for PUPs and I am 100% sure that our software is not doing anything even close to what's written in the criteria. This software is NOT any registry cleaner, optimizer product, and indulges in any objectionable behaviour. Please take a look at it yourself. 

I will suggest you to fix this problem at earliest and let us serve our users without any hindrance. 

mb st 1.png