Malwarebytes Feature Suggestion semi automated reporting of potential false postives

Give my recent scare with a false positive i have since reported and gotten fixed  and how much trouble the average user has to go through to report such events could something not be created to automatically uploaded said file to malwarebytes through a "report possible False positive button which then generates a small report and possibly also  makes use of Virus total and is then securely  transmitted over https 256? 

i find this is also why Fps go so long because often you have to join a forum or semd a email and the user cant be botherd thinking somone else will catch it which in most cases they do not  

Edited by asianmusicguy

I do like the feature proposition (submit a false positive through Malwarebytes directly), though I think the same should be done for suspicious files, but done via a web interface (as it would probably make the program bigger and I personally don't want that). A web submission without going through the forums is a good idea. A lot of Antivirus companies do it.

47 minutes ago, Aura said:

I do like the feature proposition (submit a false positive through Malwarebytes directly), though I think the same should be done for suspicious files, but done via a web interface (as it would probably make the program bigger and I personally don't want that). A web submission without going through the forums is a good idea. A lot of Antivirus companies do it.

Well i dont not think a feature such as that would increase the size of the program by all that much  think for example how hitmanpro does this considering i want to see malwarebytes current line of products merged with the flagship product at some point anyway such a small addition is of little consequence however I do agree a web submission method is good aswell so maybe there is  a compromise of both methods in there somewhere? either way i think we can agree a casual easy to use non forum method is needed and should be explored  and your absolutely right   suspicious files should be included  

Edited by asianmusicguy