BSOD in mwac.sys

Got a BSOD this morning - Page Fault in non Paged Area caused by mwac.sys.

Hopefully a one-off but I've gathered the logs in case they help resolve a bug

· OS - Windows 10, x64 OEM upgraded from Window 8.1

Hardware about 5 years old.
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
· Age of system (hardware)
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?

· CPU AMD Phenom II X4 955
· Video Card AMD Radeon HD5670
· MotherBoard -Gigabyte GA870a-UD3
· Power Supply - Antec 500W

· System Manufacturer  - Hone build desktop

perfmon.zip

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip

Hi 

I'm running windows 10 build 14393.447

The windows upgrade was done some time ago. I've been on windows 10 since it was first available.Malware bytes are also been on the PC for well over a year and they have both been updating with software updates as they become available.

Chris

If your Windows is on the current branch release  ( 14393) then there likely are other issues/sources of friction on this system.

I suggest you run FRST diagnostic reports and attach.  And know I will likely move your thread over to the BSOD-crash help area.

Please download    Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

You may wind up needing to temporarily turn off your antivirus program IF it interferes with the diagnostic tool-reports listed below.

Right-click on *FRST* icon and select  *Run as Administrator * to start the tool , and reply *YES* to allow it to proceed and run.
_Windows 8 or 10 users will be prompted about Windows *SmartScreen protection* - click line  *More info* information on that screen and click button *Run anyway* on next screen._
Click YES when prompted by Windows U A C prompt to allow it to run.

Approve the Windows’ UAC prompt on Windows Vista and newer operating systems by clicking on Continue or Yes.

Click Yes when the* disclaimer* appears in FRST.
The tool may want to update itself - in that case you'll be prompted when the update is completed and ready to use.

Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt).
Please attach FRST.txt & Addition.txt along your next reply.

PLUS

This tool will collect some information on the installation of Malwarebytes and create a report I need to review:

NOTE: You may need to temporarily turn off your antivirus if it interferes with this tool.

Download mbam-check.exe and save it to your desktop    "from this link

http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam_check
Right-click on *mbam-check-2.3.2.0.exe* & select Run as Administrator & allow to Run when prompted by User Account Control.

Do have patience while the tool runs.  It may take a while, and will flash a command prompt window.  And then it will start your text editor ( default is typically NOTEPAD).

It should then open a log file CheckResults.txt.  Just do a File >> Exit in NOTEPAD.
You should attach the *CheckResults.txt* file located on _*your desktop*_ so that I can review.