Revo Uninstaller Pro

grunf

This is what they say about license on their site FAQ:

" Is the license of Revo Uninstaller Pro a lifetime license?

Purchase of a License includes free lifetime technical support and free updates of the program, till the next major version, i.e. 3.1.1; 3.5.0, 3.9.9 free updates till version 4.0. Major version (like 4.0) will include major improvements and major new features. Depending on its features you can decide to upgrade by purchasing an upgrade license (significant discounts will be applied) or to continue using the purchased version. You can continue using the major version for which you have purchased a license for as long as you want.

I'm sure I won't need it. I rarely install software and application that tracks installed programs would be a little or no use to me. Maybe there is someone who, for example, test software and thinks it would be more useful to him. Since I got it for free it would be a shame to waste it if someone can find it useful.