Adfly And sh.st Popup On Both Laptop And computer

Hello, i thought The problem was easy And small, But i noticed That its getting bigger everyday!

Recently,I Was Getting Adfly And Sh.st Popups On My Laptop (Toshiba Windows 8.1)  But then i noticed its not only on my laptop, Its on all my devices, My Mom Mobile, My sister mobile Even my mobile ( We all use google chrome) I thought that it was a router virus, I rested my router but still we are getting the same problem, We tried to scan with malware on our devices but we get nothing (we all use samsung devices) This is completely weird and annoying Problem, Please Help Me.

HI SoLoM,

This is an odd one for sure, one thing I can think of that might be happening is if your devices are synced to the same landing page. That page could have some rogue advertising that is causing these popups.  I would suggest clearing out your browser history, its likely a cookie that keeps pointing to these URLs. If you sync your browsers with your desktop temporarily disable and cleanup the any potential infections—the bad URL could be replicating to your mobile device.

Regards,

-Armando