Win 7 shudder sound, sound disabled

nar

Running malwarebytes and malwarebytes anti exploit.  Webcam is disabled and Sound turned off in Bios.

For 7 months have heard shudder-like sounds while surfing and opening pages both online and files stored on computer even after hard drive was replaced.    On bringing computer home after hard drive replacement Win Security Essentials displayed attached scan results that ran while in the shop - severe category trojans from soliderX, not a site I had heard of.  The tech who replaced hard drive said "these files are part of Windows but Windows labels them malware."  I did delete the files as shown but the shudder noises continue.

1) Please help to determine if still infected. Neither malwarebytes program found anything and I ran in safe mode also.
2) What is causing shudder noises?  Spyware?
3) Are the scan results actually Win files as advised by tech and if not, why were they put on my computer and what is the risk now ?
4) If these files are not Windows files, what recourse should be taken regarding company that did not disclose this result or provide proper explanation for these files? Malware removal was another reason for taking computer to shop which they had for 4 days.  There was also a SoldierX folder from Owner folder in recycle bin on taking delivery of computer from shop.

Oct 15 scan 1.png