Desktoplayer.exe and userinit.exe Malware !

Hello again @kevinf80: today i tried installing Win7 through pendrive. After installing and followed by maybe 4-5 softwares. I ran Everything, and found out pwr.exe file again present in c:\windows\system32\pwr.exe directory. I was surprised to find that file, at the same time, i would like to believe it was some windows file ! Maybe. Its not possible that my pendrive would be infected, as i clearly remember, i made a bootable Win7 in a virus free pc and with a legit Win 7 Starter Disc 32bit meant for hp PC. Besides that Sophos detecting it as a virus and removing it, my pc seems clean and i havn't had a hitch in any area.Firewall hasn't detected some uncanny behavior where a software tries to contact to net.   Watching youtube, facebook etc seems fine. I would like to believe, my pc has been salvaged , from your help and a little bit of mine.
 My pc feels good so far, i am dumping Instant Recovery as i experienced nasty virus can creep even in system file that are not easily accessible by normal users. It didn't provide me with protection i was always looking for in this type of Recovery program (Snapshot present in same drive and whether a malware can affect it ; and the answer was yes) , but it was by-passed by a malware, this is the first time i had this kind of problem while using Instant Recovery. So good bye to that. So thank you  and @kevinf80 for your service, i am greatful you took an interest in my case and helped in removing those Ramnit and other malware. You suggested, i informed and when we looked, there were few choice left to do and when i did it , it worked and i am thankful to that. Imagine working alone with malware with no idea.

Thanks for the update and good to hear you are finally malware/infection free. Regarding Pendrives, yes they can infect systems so is always best to have security available to combat such attack...

Please download McShield by dr_bora and save it to your desktop.

• Install it on your system.
  • It will initially run a scan and show the result as a toaster by the system clock.
  • When complete plugin your ext devices, McShield will check them out...
  • Plug in any Flash Drives you may use, they too will be checked out.

Next,

Read the following links to fully understand PC Security and Best Practices, you may find them useful....

Answers to Common Security Questions and best Practices

Do I need a Registry Cleaner?

Take care and surf safe

Kevin... user posted image

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!