Geekbuddy fake and nag desktop windows pop-up

Hi

as I remember JRT and adwcleaner both tools has detected Geekbuddy before .... right now JRT is only detect one line of Geekbuddy.link ? and this is not an FP since it is got bundled with any of Comodo softwares and also it got bundled with a third party software !

and since Comodo GeekBuddy is keeps nag it all time on the windows desktop with a fake message + can not exit/close of Comodo GeekBuddy when you hover on task-bar startup area and this is a spyware remote program it got installed without users knowledge ! also note that when you wanna to install an Comodo software then it will change your system DNS in that dirty way !

so the best thing is to Re-considered a malware and it should also to added the detection to all of malwarebytes products ! 

xxxx://ws.livepcsupport.com/lps-wca/geekbuddy.html

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/comodo-geekbuddy-removal/

http://www.im-infected.com/adware/remove-geekbuddy-comodo.html

Edited by Gt-truth

14 hours ago, pbust said:

We've added detection for GeekBuddy in MBAM. Thanks for the feedback.

If you see anything else out there we should be detecting please let us know or PM me.

thank you to all of @pbust and to malwarebytes team for great works !

and I will do let you know if I have anything ! have a nice day and you’re welcome

Edited by Gt-truth