I've been hacked, for the second time

I was hacked in August 2016, got help from another forum and thought it cleaned desktop.  When we thought my data was clean, AND Windows 10 Pro, I did 3 backups, formatted hard drive,

and did clean Windows install. My backup drive failed, so I've spent the last 2 months trying to recover my data. That was ALL my important data. 

Recently I noticed my new USB wifi adapter showed Network Type: Access Point, and I said NO during setup to use it as access point. Don't know if that's why, but I ran First.exe today and found 2 of the same files that were in the First.txt and Addition.txt in August. I don't know how access points work, but I'm thinking since I didn't do anything to secure an AP, anyone could get into my PC.

Do you guys have to accept my request for assistance, then you ask me to submit files? I can't find anything on the forum that tells if we submit data on first post.

Thanks for any help.

ckbeme

Hi Twin,

thanks for your quick response. I have * in both of my attached reports. I deleted the C:\ProgramData\sdpsenv.dat file that was found when I ran Frst.exe and I hope that doesn't screw you up. It was a knee jerk response, because I knew that file was on my PC before the cleanup in August. Promise I won't misbehave again.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Staff

FRST.gif Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. icon_exclaim.gif

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.

fixlist.txt

Well, it's a bit early to say. I just got home and I just turned on my desktop. Did you find only minor issues?

Because when I was hacked in July, the guy that helped me said I had a backdoor trojan. And he had me run several programs that created reports that he reviewed.

And can you tell me what you found?

Thanks

sdpsenv.dat - This file is related to Opus? Well can I ask you this - does that mean the hackers infected that program? And can you tell me what the heck I can do to prevent another attack? After the July one, I changed and hid my SSID, changed passwords on wifi and router, changed my External IP address. I have ESET Smart Security w/Firewall, Windows Firewall, and my Netgear Router has firewall. 

I don't go to pirate sites, I don't use any social networks, I just don't believe this happened again.

Do you know of anyway I can find out who (what IP address) hacked me? Or do you know of a list of ports that are known to be evil - then I can block them in my firewall(s),

Or any ideas how I can protect myself? I still haven't recovered from the July hack. And when the other guy helped me with the July hack, I told him I couldn't clean the laptop for awhile. I need my desktop. The laptop is merely a convenience. But I'm to the point now, since my backup drive failed and I'm missing so much data, I can get some of it from the laptop. So would you be willing to give it a go? Or do I need to create a new post?

• Staff

No, they did not infect this program, it is creating this file because it needs it. I don't see any malware and I don't see any sign that you were hacked. 

Since there is no malware on your machine if you need additional help or advice, I suggest to open new topic here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/forum/6-general-windows-pc-help/