Getting update server error attempting to load new DB

Since last Saturday I have been unable to perform the database update. I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Home (Premium) version 2.2.1.1043 and have been using this product for years. FYI, I loaded MS updates prior to and not sure this caused issue or perhaps i have a virus and malware on system. I'm on a 64bit Windows 7 laptop.

Hello betterdays:

Let's begin here:

1. Please try the following and reply if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  3. The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.

Please update the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You.

After deactivating, i went back into "View Details" and didn't see any change in status but ID and Key were still listed. I tried 4 time to deactivate to no avail. After running clean and install successfully, i saw same ID and Key info (without adding) using "View Details" link and deactivate and change license buttons were on the bottom. Is that something that should not have occurred? Aside from that, the updates are loading from the server now.

Hello betterdays:

Perhaps the MBAM Self Protection Module was not properly disabled, or system restart(s) were not properly undertaken or effective.  But, speculation after the fact is now pointless.  It's good that your system's issue has been resolved.  Thank you for the good news update.

Edited by 1PW