Aniti virus malwarebytes

becknl5

2 hours ago, becknl5 said:

Emsisoft Internet Security realy good

Glad you like it.... My thoughts though is if you have one single product that does it all, then you have only one product to protect you so you have a single point of failure.  By having different products you have a greater chance of detecting the malware that tries to get onto your computer.

1 hour ago, Firefox said:

Glad you like it.... My thoughts though is if you have one single product that does it all, then you have only one product to protect you so you have a single point of failure.  By having different products you have a greater chance of detecting the malware that tries to get onto your computer.

i have malwarebytes and it dont pic everything up js

5 hours ago, Firefox said:

I am not sure I understand your question, whom is owned by who and who is marketing CCleaner?

He probably was believed that Malwarebyte company which is owned by Malwarebyte crop to be owned by Emsisoft people (security company by emsisoft) and owned by piriform people (CCleaner by piriform is one of piriform product)

Malwarebyte crop isn’t owned by any of piriform or Emsisoft @becknl5 right @Firefox ? ;) Malwarebyte is owned by Malwarebyte crop :P

Edited by Gt-truth

1 hour ago, Gt-truth said:

He probably was believed that Malwarebyte company which is owned by Malwarebyte crop to be owned by Emsisoft people (security company by emsisoft) and owned by piriform people (CCleaner by piriform is one of piriform product)

Malwarebyte crop isn’t owned by any of piriform or Emsisoft @becknl5 right @Firefox ? ;) Malwarebyte is owned by Malwarebyte crop :P

20 minutes ago, becknl5 said:

cleverbridge owns malwarebytes ccleaner Emsisoft just like avast owns avg now

21 minutes ago, becknl5 said:

• Administrators

Hi @becknl5, I've moved this thread over to our Malwarebytes Anti-Malware comments and suggestions.

Cleverbridge does not own Malwarebytes, CCleaner nor Emsisoft.

Cleverbridge is our eCommerce partner who helps to manage our shopping cart buying experience. Here's more info on this: https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1835299-why-is-my-payment-processed-by-cleverbridge-?b_id=6400

3 hours ago, celee said:

Hi @becknl5, I've moved this thread over to our Malwarebytes Anti-Malware comments and suggestions.

Cleverbridge does not own Malwarebytes, CCleaner nor Emsisoft.

Cleverbridge is our eCommerce partner who helps to manage our shopping cart buying experience. Here's more info on this: https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1835299-why-is-my-payment-processed-by-cleverbridge-?b_id=6400

thanks for clearing that up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The new Malwarebytes seems to be advertised as a complete suite, that you don't need an Antivirus, yet on here, it is being said that Malwarebytes still is not an antivirus product, nor does it have a firewall.  I really think some clarification for some people would be good, as they may get the wrong idea.  I have always used both, and I have found it to be as close to fort knocks as I can get with out over doing it.  There is no such thing as complete protection from anything, but I feel that I have very good protection, and use safe surfing practices and so forth.

Here goes:

First off, Malwarebytes 3.0 is not an actual antivirus and we have never said that it was.  What we did say and are continuing to say is that it can replace your antivirus software because our protection mechanisms (such as Malicious Website Blocking, Anti-Exploit and Anti-Ransomware) are more proficient at blocking/preventing infection when using the web than a traditional antivirus which relies mostly on signatures to attempt to detect and stop threats (the same signatures used for file scans, for example).

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/192225-mbam-30-and-av-comparativesorg/?do=findComment&comment=1080896