Program Don't BlockTrojan Action

AntiMAL

Dear Sirs:

Thanks for your dev efforts.

With all due respect to your hard work, what's it worth paying some bucks to have a premium licensed version of your Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit when it can't even detect and block a simple trojan activity, such as the one simulated by the testing tool called Atelier Web, found at http://www.atelierweb.com/products/firewall-tester/ ?

OK, granted. Your tool is not a firewall and maybe it should not be expected to behave exactly like one, but, in any case, is it fair to be called "anti-exploit" when it lets surreptitious action to go undetected and thus allowing the user system to be compromised this way?

The baddies are out there. It's a real shame.

Atelier.png

4 minutes ago, AntiMAL said:

Dear Sirs:

Thanks for your dev efforts.

With all due respect to your hard work, what's it worth paying some bucks to have a premium licensed version of your Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit when it can't even detect and block a simple trojan activity, such as the one simulated by the testing tool called Atelier Web, found at http://www.atelierweb.com/products/firewall-tester/ ?

OK, granted. Your tool is not a firewall and maybe it should not be expected to behave exactly like one, but, in any case, is it fair to be called "anti-exploit" when it lets surreptitious action to go undetected and thus allowing the user system to be compromised this way?

The baddies are out there. It's a real shame.

Atelier.png

Also, please note that it's not able to detect and stop malware action produced by Sandboxie (at least as far as the latest versions OF Sandboxie are concerned). OK, you'll sure say that Sandboxie is safe for you, but not for me, since I am politically persecuted in my country and they pay their developers to harm only my system specifically. How can I tell? I know better.

Edited by AntiMAL