MBAM 1.7

As I understand you don't like the new interface of the latest version of 2.2.1.1043.  By you installing an outdated version you will not get the protection available with the latest version, and you computer will be more vulnerable to infections.  Also the older version is no longer supported, and could very well not be receiving definition updates for the latest malware that is in the wild.

That being said, its your computer and its certainly your choice.  You can find older versions HERE, that is where I go to find older versions of many software's, I believe Malwarebytes has a location too, but I can't seem to find the link for that at the moment, if I find it I will post it.

@ Amgarrak ,
The only reason that you would think of using an old version between Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.33  up to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75 (the last of the early versions) would be for XP or earlier systems, or to try and decode some of the program ??
It was first released in January 2006, since I joined the forum, mid 2008, (as many of us also did) I was using Windows 98 (this is all on record) there was already a version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.33, and if you now install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75, it will not protect you against any infection released after April 10, 2013 ...

I can only read this as you wish to try and Decode the early, more simple versions, but early versions are available on many sites..