¿False positive? 360TsLiveUpd.exe (updates of 360 TS antiv)

MikelDW

Hello, since yesterday Malwarebytes Anti Ransomware 0.9.17.661 detects me "360TsLiveUpd.exe" file as Ransomware. I think this is a false positive because it is the component to update the antivirus 360 Total Security. Today turned to detect and control so attached files in .zip format to be analyzed.

The option to restore the file sent to quarantine not served, Im recovery the file reinstalling the antivirus program. For now I will add to exclusions and I'll leave it to you to help me determine if it is harmful or not.

Thanks for your attention.

360TsLiveUpd.zip

MalwarebytesARW.zip

Hello MikelDW and :welcome:

Available data strongly suggests a false positive, and if it has not already been done, you may wish to make the following temporary full pathname file entry in MBARW GUI Dashboard -> Exclusions:

C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360TsLiveUpd.exe

Reference: https://www.virustotal.com/file/5d7ac263e855172e45b80570f48a6e59640126c6567b75b06180cad5273a72c0/analysis/ Signed

At any time, a MBARW development team member, QA team member or Staffer may request the above temporary exclusion be altered/deleted.  Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valuable feedback.